Southern Region: Entires now closed
Central Region: Entires now closed
Northern Region: Entires now closed
When submitting your entries please try to give as much relevant and concise information as possible. This will enable the judges to fully understand your nomination, and to assess it fairly against other nominations.
- Up to six photographs may be submitted to support your application. (Please email your pictures to email@example.com)
- If a leaflet, flyer or newsletter supports the nomination, you may submit it - but we will only accept one item per entry
We have detailed the criteria we are looking for in each category. Please ensure you provide information for each of these criteria. It is against these that the judges will be marking each application
Remember... The judges will be looking for the difference that an individual or project has made. The judges do not want to read just about a good idea – they want to see how things have worked in practice.
The weakest part of many entries last year was the failure to show clear evidence of achievement or explanation of why the achievement was significant or different.
All nominations must evidence the impact the individual or project has had so if you have only just started a project or if the results have not yet been fully realised or implemented then you may want to consider holding off submitting your application until next year.
Include facts and figures if you think it will help the judges to understand the impacts and achievements of your project/nominated individual but don't just rely on these alone to tell your story.
Remember too... TPAS is an organisation that believes that tenants are, and always will be, the heartbeat of the housing sector. We work to connect people to achieve great communities and we are looking for great examples of this across all the nominations we receive.
To enter, please click the 'Nominate/Enter' link on the relevant category below:
- Tenant of the Year Award Nominate/Enter
- Young Tenant of the Year Award Nominate/Enter
- Tenant/Resident Involvement Officer of the Year Award - Landlord Nominate/Enter
- Tenant/Resident Liaison Officer of the Year Award - Contractor Nominate/Enter
- Excellence in Equality & Diversity Award Nominate/Enter
- Excellence in Youth Involvement Award Nominate/Enter
- Excellence in the Community Award Nominate/Enter
- Excellence in Annual Reports Award Nominate/Enter
- Excellence in Working Together Award Nominate/Enter
- Excellence in Tenant-led Scrutiny (new for 2013) Nominate/Enter